Set up a command center for environmental threats quickly and easily with this turnkey wireless host controller. The RDK Host includes ProRAE Guardian software pre-installed on a laptop PC and a RAELink 3 wireless transmitter, all housed in a ruggedized carrying case. It requires no assembly or configuration. Just open it and begin receiving data from up to 64 remote wireless monitors. The software integrates the data into an intuitive, real-time map that enables fast response to chemical or toxic threats, while also logging data for post-event viewing. The results can be integrated with third-party software or pushed over the Internet for remote viewing by all decision-makers.
Wireless, preconfigured laptop controller for toxic threat monitoring
- Turnkey, wireless host controller for rapid deployment
- ProRAE Guardian software pre-installed
- RAELink 3 wireless transmitter
- Pre-wired, military grade carrying case
- Seamless integration with other AreaRAE systems
- No assembly or configuration required