Single Gas Monitor for CO or H2S
The ToxiRAE 3 is a full-featured Single Gas monitor that offers unequaled cost of ownership value. The ToxiRAE 3 is compatible with the AutoRAE Lite bump and calibration station. STEL, TWA, low, and high alarms can also be recorded. The detector is warranted for 2 years and maintenance free with replaceable battery.
- Lowest cost of ownership on the market.
- Rugged steel housing for harsh environments.
- Fastest instrument response time on the market for better protection and worker safety.
- Fastest bump station on the market with highest productivity, putting workers back to work quickly.
- Compact, low-cost bump and calibration station enables the ability to put the bump capability where it is needed.
This video takes you through the process
of performing a manual bump and calibration of the ToxiRAE 3.
- High-performance 3-electrode pinless micro sensor with the fastest response time
- 0.1 ppm H2S resolution, and high-range 1999 ppm CO available
- Large, easy-to-read display facilitates overview of gas concentration or days remaining (end-user adjustable)
- Event logging of up to 10 events
- Full activity records when used with AutoRAE Lite calibration station
- Intuitive, simple-to-operate user interface
- IP-67 water-proof and dust resistant
- Loud, 95 dB audible alarm, bright red flashing visible LEDs and internal vibration alarm
- Color-coded labels for gas type
- Extended operating temperature of -4° to 140° F (-20° to +60° C) with full T4 approval
- User-configurable bump/calibration reminders
- Oil and Gas
- Civil Defense
- Emergency First Responders