Wireless Portable Multi-Gas Monitor
The MultiRAE Lite is an optimal one-to-six-gas monitoring solution for personal protection (including confined space entry) and multi-gas leak detection applications. Available in pumped and diffusion versions, featuring the broadest selection of sensor options in its class, and natively supporting 18 languages, the MultiRAE Lite can be configured to exactly meet the needs and compliance requirements of various countries, industries, and applications.
The MultiRAE Lite’s wireless capability elevates worker protection to the next level by providing safety officers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better visibility and faster incident response.
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- 30 interchangeable sensor options, including PID6 for VOCs, NDIR and catalytic for combustibles, and NDIR for CO2
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Large graphical display with easy-to-use, icon-driven user interface
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24x7)
Personal protection and multi-gas leak detection in industries such as:
- Oil and gas (downstream)
- Food and beverage
- Wastewater treatment