Wireless Portable Multi-Threat Monitors
MultiRAE portable multi-threat monitors combine best-in-class gas and radiation detection capabilities with wireless connectivity and Man Down Alarm to help elevate the safety of workers and responders, and reduce facility downtime.
MultiRAE family instruments, including MultiRAE Pro multi-threat chemical and radiation detectors, MultiRAE six-gas monitors with advanced volatile organic compound (VOC) detection, and MultiRAE Lite pumped and diffusion personal protection and confined space entry instruments, can be configured with over 25 sensor options (such as ppb and ppm PID, NDIR, and exotics) to exactly match the monitoring needs of a variety of applications.
MultiRAE monitors boast the largest display and longest extended battery runtime in their class, as well as an ergonomically contoured housing that is rugged, dust-tight and waterproof (IP-65 / IP-67 ratings). A compartmentalized design of the MultiRAE simplifies the replacement of its sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery, and the AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System makes bump testing and calibration as easy as the press of a button.
All MultiRAE monitors are certified as intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1 (CSA) and Zone 1 (ATEX, IECEx) hazardous atmospheres, and the MultiRAE and MultiRAE Pro are compliant with the military performance standard MIL-STD-810G.
Wireless. Versatile. Proven
- Integrated wireless modem
- Man Down and other alarms with real-time remote wireless notification
- Highly versatile and customizable for different applications
- Available in pumped and diffusion versions
- MIL-STD-810F-compliant (MultiRAE and MultiRAE Pro)
- 30+ interchangeable intelligent sensors, including ppb PID, gamma, and NDIR
- Extensive on-board gas libraries (190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases)
- Largest display in its class
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24x7)
- Field-replaceable sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2