Wireless Portable Six-Gas Monitor with Advanced VOC Detection Capability
The MultiRAE is the most advanced wireless portable chemical detector on the market. In addition to its cutting-edge PID sensor for volatile organic compounds (VOCs), the MultiRAE supports over 30 electrochemical, NDIR, and catalytic sensors to detect up to five additional threats, including toxic and combustible gases, oxygen deficiency/enrichment, and carbon dioxide.
The MultiRAE’s wireless capability elevates worker protection to the next level by providing safety officers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better visibility and faster incident response.
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including 0.1 to 5,000 ppm PID
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Extensive on-board gas libraries (190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases)
- Largest display in its class
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24x7)
Industrial hygiene, personal protection, and multi-gas leak detection in industries such as:
- Oil and gas
- Aviation (wing tank entry)
- Shipping / Marine
Clandestine drug labs