Advanced, Handheld VOC Gas Monitoring
The MiniRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) detector on the market. Its Photoionization Detector's (PID) extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from industrial hygiene, to leak and HazMat detection.
The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet (or two-miles with optional RAELink3 portable modem) away from the MiniRAE 3000 detector. A personal computer can be used as the base station for a MiniRAE 3000 system. The standard ProRAE Remote software is capable of monitoring the input of up to 64 remotely-located monitors like MiniRAE 3000, or AreaRAE, etc.
This video shows the MiniRAE 3000's ability to overcome
the quenching effect of high humidity on reading accuracy.
This video shows that the MiniRAE 3000 provides accurate
readings when exposed to a wide range
of gas concentrations.
- Proven PID technology - The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- A 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
- Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
- Field interchangeable battery pack in second's without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
- User friendly screens including plot view chart view
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable Rubber Boot.
- View real-time sensor data and alarm status at headquarters or command Center
- Automatic lamp type recognition
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor autocleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
- Large 3 keys operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visual alarm
- Interchangeable Drop-In Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Compatible with AutoRAE™ calibration station
- ProRAE Remote software simultaneously controls and displays readings for up to 64 remote detectors
- License free, ISM band RF transmission with communication range up to 500 feet 2 miles (with optional)
- Optional RAELink III modem provides GPS capability to track and display readings from remote detectors as well as 2 miles long distance transmission
- Data logging with up to 6 months of data at one-minute intervals
- 3-year 10.6eV lamp Warranty
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Safety
- Civil Defense