This lightweight, wearable monitor measures personal vital statistics such as heart rate, body temperature, breathing rate, and posture. The BioHarness attaches around the chest, is easy to put on and set up, and doesn’t hinder movement. When connected to a RAELink3 portable wireless transmitter and the centralized ProRAE Guardian software, the BioHarness provides real-time location information and wireless awareness of the health status of responders and workers. This proactive measurement can help you manage worker safety, prevent heat stress injuries, and make decisions about overwork/stress levels, ambient temperature, and other factors. Combined with other detectors, it helps to provide a complete picture of the safety of your people.
Real-time, physiological monitoring
- Measures heart rate, breathing rate, body temperature, posture, activity, and location
- Remote real-time viewing of data within a two-mile radius with RAELink3 portable wireless transmitter
- Quick to set up, easy to use
- Small, lightweight, with no consumable parts
- 8-hour run-time on a single charge