Sensor Hardware Engineer
Duties And Responsibilities
- Design sensors to meet instruments and customers’ requirement.
- Improve current products to meet new needs of the marketing.
- Develop sensor test methods and test tools.
- Write documents including: feasibility report, test report, evaluation report, verification report, application notes, etc.
- Communicate with marketing and manufactory group and instrument developing group for launching new sensors into the market at the timely manner.
- Share knowledge with other colleagues.
- Bachelor or above in Physics, Electronic, Specialty of Observe and Control Technology and Instrument or relevant subject.
- Good knowledge of gas detecting instrument including physics method.
- Familiar with electronic, math, statistics theory as well as strong firmware skill.
- More than 2 years working experience in electronic product developing job.
- Good at written and oral English.
- Good at communication skills.
Contact RAE Systems
RAE Systems World Headquarters
3775 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95134 USA
Toll Free: 1.877.723.2878
Web Form: Sales and Products.