About RAE Systems
About RAE Systems
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world's leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of any usage scenario.
RAE Systems' products are used by many U.S. and non-U.S. government agencies as well as by numerous city and state entities across the United States. RAE Systems' gas detection solutions have become a standard for companies within the energy production, refining, industrial and environmental safety sectors for a wide range of personal and plant safety and regulation compliance applications.
RAE Systems is proven technology leader that owns and manufacturers its own sensor technology. The company holds over 18 chemical sensor patents and has developed proprietary photoionization detector (PID), wireless, and radiation-detection technologies. RAE Systems provides the highest level of quality, value, and satisfaction to its customers around the world by utilizing established global manufacturing subsidiaries, together with a global sales channel and partners. RAE Systems focuses on delivering the highest level of customer support and training.
RAE Systems recently agreed to merge with a leading global technology investment firm as part of the company’s ongoing effort to advance development and manufacturing of its leading chemical, gas and radiation detection solutions and services that it delivers to customers worldwide. The merger marks RAE Systems’ switch from being a publicly held company to a private one. The decision reflects the company’s focus and commitment to the businesses and markets it serves – including industrial and responder safety, and military and security markets – and is expected to help drive its continued growth as it redirects capital to further expand its research and development efforts.
RAE Systems Technology Innovation
RAE Systems recently introduced the world’s first wireless portable multi-threat monitors that provide unique capabilities and functionalities to safety professionals in a versatile, easy-to-use design. The new family of wireless-capable monitors joins the company’s growing portfolio of highly differentiated products in advanced intelligent, connected, wireless gas and radiation detection solutions.
RAE Systems Competitive Advantages
RAE Systems provides the widest, most proven range of gas and radiation-detection solutions that help organizations and users deliver around-the-clock monitoring for deadly atmospheric-gas releases. RAE Systems’ wirelessly connected systems provide the proven reliability, advanced capabilities and easy operation that security and safety professionals demand. RAE Systems leads the market with:
- Product Innovation: RAE Systems' detectors are capable of gathering part-per-billion readings on a device the size of a cellular phone.
- Wireless Integration: RAE Systems' equipment collects and transmits data in real-time from a remote location to a centralized location for analysis.
- Patented Technology: RAE Systems has 18 issued and pending patents for its technology.
- Versatile Delivery: RAE Systems easily-deployable fixed and portable monitors placed in sensitive areas will transmit sensor information to a central location.
- Proven Detection: RAE Systems has been involved in Protection and Detection for more than 11 years. RAE Systems monitors are used in industrial settings, at upstream and downstream Oil & Gas locations, HazMat sites, by Firefighters/first responders, and at public and sports venues such as presidential inaugurations, public events, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL championship, playoff and all-star games, NCAA football and bowl games, NASCAR races and the Olympics Games.
Contact RAE Systems
RAE Systems World Headquarters
3775 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95134 USA
Toll Free: 1.877.723.2878
Web Form: Sales and Products.
RAE Systems Career Opportunities
Interested in joining the team RAE Systems?